Photo
- - - - -

Slow down transition speed of revslider?

revslider dms2

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MikeG

MikeG

• Members

• 11 posts
  • Framework Version:DMS2

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:11 PM

I have a paid version (dev) of DMS2, but for some reason can't make a post in the paid version forum?

Just wondering how I'd go about slowing down the transition speed of the revslider effects - I don't mean the time between each slide transition, I mean the speed of the actual transition... Currently the transitions are lightening fast and make my eyes go funny! :D

Would I need to edit a JS file to slow this down, or is there a config option?

Thanks in advance,

Mike.

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15047 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:36 AM

Hi Mike,

To access the pro forums, simply add your key to the forum profile field, when you click save you will be added to the group if the key is valid. No other action required.

To change the RevSlider transition, you will need to create a child of the RevSlider, as there is no option to change that. 

• MikeG likes this

#3 MikeG

MikeG

• Members

• 11 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 11:13 AM

Hi Danny :)

Thanks, I added my key but it didn't seem to change anything? Is the pro section just for subscribers, or for anyone that's bought the paid product?

Re: Making a child - any hints or links to info on doing this, or on which file the transition time is set for?

Thanks Danny!

Hi Mike,

To access the pro forums, simply add your key to the forum profile field, when you click save you will be added to the group if the key is valid. No other action required.

To change the RevSlider transition, you will need to create a child of the RevSlider, as there is no option to change that. 

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15047 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 14 May 2014 - 11:58 AM

The Pro forums are for users with an active subscription to the Club.

To create a child of a any section, you will first need a child theme and then copy the sections folder you wish to override and paste into your child themes section folder. If you download the advanced version of my Skeleton theme, you will see it already contains section already.

http://dannyholt.github.io/skeleton/

• MikeG likes this

#5 MikeG

MikeG

• Members

• 11 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:08 PM

Hi Danny,

Still can't access the pro forums - I'm not a paying subscriber (monthly) but did buy the pro account and have put my key in profile... is something wrong?

Hi Mike,

#6 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15047 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:15 PM

Contact our helpdesk and they should be able to assist you.

hello at pagelines dot com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: revslider, dms2