#1 ewatchman

ewatchman

Advanced Member

• Members

• 31 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • Framework Version:1.4.1

Posted 13 May 2014 - 01:16 PM

Is there any way to change the order in which the slides display in Revolution Slider? I am presently using a Word Press post sorter plugin to establish the order but it is causing some compatibility problems and I need to deactivate it. I have tried changing the published dates on individual slides in the WP editor, but that has no effect. 

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15786 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:59 AM

Hi,

Are you talking about the RevSlider section or the Revolution Slider plugin ? The RevSlider section doesn't support posts dynamically populating the slider. So I am not entirely sure what it is you're referring to.

If you want to re-order your slides, you can do so by dragging and dropping them above one another, until you have the correct order.

#3 ewatchman

ewatchman

Advanced Member

• Members

• 31 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • Framework Version:1.4.1

Posted 14 May 2014 - 11:30 AM

Hi,

Are you talking about the RevSlider section or the Revolution Slider plugin ? The RevSlider section doesn't support posts dynamically populating the slider. So I am not entirely sure what it is you're referring to.

If you want to re-order your slides, you can do so by dragging and dropping them above one another, until you have the correct order.

I am talking about Revolution Slider plugin that was installed with the Flatten theme. There is no way to drag and drop slides in the front end DMS. The slides are in the WP dashboard area. And there is no way to drag and drop the slides in that editor either. 

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15786 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 14 May 2014 - 12:23 PM

That is a third party theme which offers that functionality, we do not provide support for third party extensions or themes.

If future if your issue/question is related to a third party product, please post in the correct forum. I have moved your topic for you and @tmeister mentioned who is the developer and will be notified.

#5 bertboerman

bertboerman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:37 AM

Hi ewatchman,

Just install the free "Simple Page Ordering" Plugin. It adds a "Re-order" option to every item's menu. 

rg,

Bert

#6 tmeister

tmeister

• Members

• 185 posts
  • LocationValle de Bravo, México

Posted 18 August 2014 - 02:18 PM

That is correct you need to install a plugin to handle the posts order, i recommend 

https://wordpress.or...st-types-order/

Bests,

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Flatten, revolution slider