Photo
- - - - -

Wheel of death in admin

Best Answer James B , 13 May 2014 - 06:37 AM

Hi there, unfortunately there was no file attached.

Usually you will get the jquery wheel if there is a conflict with a plugin or script. Have you tried disabling all third party plugins and removing any scripts you've added to test.

If you access in chrome please look in the error console within the dev tools part of the browser to see what the error message is displaying - https://developers.g...ls/docs/console

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 atelierbischof

atelierbischof

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Framework Version:3.5.2

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:07 AM

Hallo, in the pf admin there is spinning arround the wheel of death endless. Is there someone with a same problem or knows somebody a solution to stop it? See attached file. I don`t have that in other installations. Thanks for answers.

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 13 May 2014 - 06:37 AM   Best Answer

Hi there, unfortunately there was no file attached.

Usually you will get the jquery wheel if there is a conflict with a plugin or script. Have you tried disabling all third party plugins and removing any scripts you've added to test.

If you access in chrome please look in the error console within the dev tools part of the browser to see what the error message is displaying -

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#3 atelierbischof

atelierbischof

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Framework Version:3.5.2

Posted 21 May 2014 - 04:37 AM

Thanks. In that case we have to do the site completely new. someone hacked the site some years before. i guess that causes some very deep problems we were not able to fix. so we make everthing new.

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17653 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 21 May 2014 - 11:00 AM

I think what you suggested above is the best course of action, especially seeing as you was hacked in the past. I would also recommend you check out Flywheel who are a very good web host provider and secure.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content