hottheo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Locationaboard the mothership.
  • Framework Version:2.4.1

Posted 11 May 2014 - 05:20 PM

Ahoy Humans

I can't properly convey how much i hate google chrome. unfortunately all of us DMS users have to utilize GC as a browser to edit our pages. I have enabled "pop-up blocker" and in doing so i had to sign away my web privacy (proper google style). but now when i have my pop up blocker enabled i cannot see my site (backend, font end etc) so i am forced to pause my pop up blocker to edit my site which, in turn, makes me close adds and spam-page-redirects EVERY SINGLE TIME i click on ANYTHING. I was under the impression that DMS 2 was a "revolutionary" new way to edit and change your website on the fly...unfortunately being cornered into using Google Chrome turns 'Revolutionary" into "Annoying and time consuming." I should be spending my day off editing my site but instead i am composing this forum article to articulate my frustrations. Square Space is looking better and better every day. 

Please let me know if anyone has any suggestions. 

FYI- all of my files/plugins/ themes etc are up to date. 

Thank you. 

- HT 

#2 Simon_P

Simon_P

Messer

• Administrators

• 8388607 posts
  • LocationDevon
  • Framework Version:2.1.1

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:25 PM

DMS does not use popups of any kind. What popups are you referring to? And what 3rd party service? Chrome has a built in blocker that is always on by default.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dms2, chrome, popup