Photo
Modal PopUp

Modal popup showing

Best Answer MrFent , 11 May 2014 - 05:38 PM

PageLines changed something in the latest version of DMS causing the following hidden message to appear on a live site to visitors:

Admin Notice:
This is the placeholder for your Modal PopUp section. Visitors will not see this.

I talked to PageLines and the issue will be fixed in the next DMS update, but for now please add the following CSS to your site:

.pl-editor-only {display:none;}
Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 travistsickle

travistsickle

• Members

• 143 posts
  • LocationTampa, Florida

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:09 AM

The modal popup plugin's hidden bar appears in on my website but should be hidden.

www.sicklehunter.com  

I would assume there is something conflicting with it but how do I figure it out?  I had this happen before and ended up just rolling back my site to the night before but didn't know what changed then either.

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17972 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 11 May 2014 - 09:21 AM

Hi,

This isn't something our staff can assist you with, I have moved your topic to the correct forum and @MrFent mentioned the developer, which should notify him.

#3 MrFent

MrFent

Advocate

• Members

• 261 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 05:38 PM   Best Answer

PageLines changed something in the latest version of DMS causing the following hidden message to appear on a live site to visitors:

Admin Notice:
This is the placeholder for your Modal PopUp section. Visitors will not see this.

I talked to PageLines and the issue will be fixed in the next DMS update, but for now please add the following CSS to your site:

.pl-editor-only {display:none;}