Thanks for getting back to us.
1. I have brought this to the attention of our developers and this is on our tracker as a feature enhancement. The problem is by default WordPress displays your posts on your homepage, but as soon as you use the Static Pages option, it turns your homepage (front page) into a static page i.e. no longer a dynamic one. This WP-Content/PostLoop section follows this WordPress procedure. Meaning, if you use the WP-Content/PostLoop section on a page, it will display the content you added via the page editor and if you use it on a dynamic page such as your Posts page (static page option), category page, archive page, tag page and so forth, then it will display your posts.
So in order to have this functionality of being able to display a certain category on your static front page, the WP-Content/PostLoop section is going to need to be separated into two different sections. I have already reported this and our developers are aware.
However, there are some awesome plugins that allow you to achieve this with incredible ease, such as Special Recent Posts or MiniLoops. I have used both and do prefer MiniLoop - http://wordpress.org...ins/mini-loops/
A ) The Flipper section supports both categories and custom post types, not sure why you're saying otherwise:
Post Type selection - https://cloudup.com/c6_OQxnDmRO
Category selection - https://cloudup.com/cmjMnY4z-gI
Flipper is extremely powerful, as you can use Custom Fields to filter your content, so you can control what displays exactly.
B ) If sections are not displaying when you have dragged them onto your template, this could be related to the version of DMS you're using (out of date), your server is configured oddly or you have plugins causing issues.
C ) You will need to show you an example of what you're referring to when you say "You drag new sections and they show up with the formatting of a previous section of this kind".
D ) I have no such issue with positing the Column or Columns section to be honest, if you can provide a video of your problem, we may be able assist you, but it is very difficult to say you're having issues positioning columns without showing any video of the problem.
2. The BreadCrumb section isn't a core DMS section, if you're having issue with that section you will need to contact the developer of said section. You can do this by creating a topic in the store forum and using the prefix option to select the extension you're having difficulty with.
3. When I added sections to my template and configure them how I like and/or use the Settings panel to configure the sites overall settings and/or add custom CSS/LESS to my site. All of these settings are saved automatically. Once the saving progression icon has disappeared i.e. completed, you should click the publish button. If you have problems with things not saving, then it's likely you either have a cache issue or you're using an old version of DMS where there was a saving issue of certain options and configuration of sections.
4. DMS is lightning fast, I have no problem with DMS performance. If you're experiencing performance issues such as load time, then the most likely cause is your hosting environment which would indicate that you're either using Shared Hosting which we do not recommend or your server has been configured incorrectly or very strict.
5. Contact our helpdesk with the following information:
A link to this very topic so our support staff have a reference
A link to the site in question
Your admin username/password
Make sure all plugins are disabled
Make sure DMS debug mode is enabled ~ DMS Toolbar > Settings > Advanced.
hello at pagelines dot com