As far as I can tell, you do not have DMS installed or the updater you're using isn't correct. I recommend you do the following:
1. Remove the PageLines Updater plugin
2. Login to your PageLines Account - http://pagelines.com/my-account
3. Download the PageLines Updater and install it.
4. Then go to WordPress Admin Dashboard > Appearance > Themes and click on DMS to bring up the Theme Details and see if an update is available.
If that doesn't work, then you're using an odd version of DMS which is causing the issue. Therefore, you will need to make sure you have DMS 2.0, you can see this from your account page, which should look something like this - https://cloudup.com/c0VYhuVNHOz
Before doing the suggestion below, please perform a backup of your site or make sure your host has a backup.
If indeed you have DMS 2.0.6 (current version at the time of this post), then you will want to download it to your computer and follow the instructions below.
1. Goto WordPress Admin Dashboard > Appearance > Themes and make Twenty Twelve, Thirteen or Fourteen your active theme.
2. Now, connect to your site via a FTP client
3. Navigate to /wp-content/themes/
4. Rename the dms folder to something along the lines of old_dms
5. Once you have renamed the folder to something like mentioned in #4
6. Go back to your WordPress Admin Dashboard > Appearance > Themes and then upload the DMS 2.0.6 .zip you downloaded from your account page.
7. Install this version of DMS and then activate it.
Now if you go to your site, it should look the same, as the settings are stored in the database and you should now see all available sections.