Photo

pagelines settings not being saved

Best Answer springmoon , 06 May 2014 - 02:55 PM

i wasn't familiar with DMS. i just went ahead and downloaded the free version. wonderful! i do have a few questions about it.. i will start a new thread.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 springmoon

springmoon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 02:35 PM

i am fairly new to wordpress, so i apologize in advance if this is a very obvious question.

i started working with the pagelines free version, and was working on editing my website. then one day i logged in and any changes made in the pagelines settings relating to appearance stopped showing up on my website. for example, no matter what edits i do for color, the default colors of the theme remain.

i have tried reseting to defaults several times, and have even deleted the theme and reinstalled it. no permissions were changed along the way.

what am i missing here? i really love this theme and want to be able to use it for my website. but the pagelines editor seems to be completely useless for me right now... please help!

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17580 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 04 May 2014 - 12:46 PM

Hi,

What version of PageLines Framework are you using, where did you download it from ?

As PageLines Framework is now considered legacy and has been replaced by our latest product DMS, so I recommend you start using that instead.

If you prefer to use PageLines Framework and you're still not able to make changes to colors then it could be related to one of the following:

1. You have an out of date version

2. You have a plugin causing the issue, disabling all active plugins and see if this resolves the issue.

3. You have added a custom script/code to your site and it is causing a conflict

4. Your host hasn't configured your server correctly or your server is configured in a strict manner.

#3 springmoon

springmoon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 02:55 PM   Best Answer

i wasn't familiar with DMS. i just went ahead and downloaded the free version. wonderful! i do have a few questions about it.. i will start a new thread.

#4 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 07 May 2014 - 05:22 AM

Ok, glad you're enjoying DMS. Thanks for updating the thread.