5 replies to this topic

#1 LaurelRidgeR

LaurelRidgeR

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Framework Version:Station Pro

Posted 01 May 2014 - 02:38 PM

Hello

in short I bought the pagelines upgrade about 1.5 years ago, its not the DMS but I do have the drag and drop

I am upgrading my website from the StationPro legacy theme to the new pagelines framework, however I am running into some problems.

My website is www.laurelridgerods.com

I have some secondary pages I would like to display under my pages, which are already set to parent pages from the old framework.

For example:

I want the "gallery section" in my menu to click to www.laurelridgerods.com/customrodgallery but it doesn't, it hovers over drop down menus to my secondary pages.

On my secondary pages, I would like to add a listing of the rods I have made, which each have their own separate pages with pictures.  But, I cannot get them to display.  They are listed under the parent page of Gallery, but are not displaying

How do I get them to come up on the pages?

#2 greenfly

greenfly

Advocate

• Members

• 3268 posts
  • LocationManchester, England
  • Framework Version:latest

Posted 01 May 2014 - 02:47 PM

Please make sure you post in the correct forum - i have moved this post. 

The navbar you are using i designed for mobile devices and in as such does not offer a link on the top level menu items. tapping the top level menu item would open the dropdown. 

Try using one of the other nav menus instead. 

Hope this helps 

#3 LaurelRidgeR

LaurelRidgeR

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:46 PM

How do I change the Navbar style? I see no option for that where I am using a mobile navbar.

Only thing I see is to change the color overlay of navbar

#4 LaurelRidgeR

LaurelRidgeR

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 07:06 PM

Okay, I got that taken care of, now another question

I have images as links to other pages within my website, whenever I click on them, a lightbox opens up displaying the page?!  Why in the world would it do that?  All I want to do is use an image to link a page.  Any idea why It would do that?

#5 GetMeWebDesign

GetMeWebDesign

Advocate

• Members

• 524 posts
  • LocationSurrey, UK
  • Framework Version:developer

Posted 02 May 2014 - 12:48 AM

@

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Do you have any plugins that are for lightboxes like lightbox plus color box? Also, what have you set teh image link to? Media File, Attachment page, Custom URl or None? Should be custom URL and the url of the page you want to link to

#6 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 02 May 2014 - 06:52 AM

The Framework didn't have a lightbox option included so it must be coming from a plugin. Looking in your source code it looks like you have the fancybox plugin installed, which is probably where this functionality is coming from, it's putting a lightbox on any image files, jpg, png, etc.