Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

DMS 2 Rev Slider 'on hover' disable & Mega Menu transparency

Question

Posted · Report post

Hey team DMS, I have a client needing a few tweaks to their site and am not sure I can offer the changes. Can you advise?

1) Is is possible to disable the functionality of a Rev Slider stopping when hovered over? The client wishes for teh slides to continue sliding, not stop when hovered over. I'm sure there used to be an option to toggle this for each Rev Slider independently no?

2) Same client is using a fixed nav mega menu and would like to make the backing of the nav and the mega menu drop down a little transparent, not sure this is possible without CSS right?

Barney

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi,

1. This isn't possible out of the box, to add this functionality, you will likely need to create a child of the section and edit the files. If you want this functionality, you could try installing the RevolutionSlider plugin, I am not 100% certain, but think the plugin has this functionality. You would probably be best contacting the developer to make sure.

2. This will require custom CSS, if you have a link to the site in question we can point you in the right direction. However, it should be a simple case of inspecting the drop down menu, getting the correct class and then using something like:

background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.5);

or something similar.

Posted · Report post

I was looking for the same functionality...

Its nice and simple by editing the section files as mentioned above...

Go to

wp-content/themes/dms/sections/revslider/jquery.revslider.min.js

and change line 137 to: onHoverStop:"off", // Stop Banner Timet at Hover on Slide on/off

Posted · Report post

Sorry was working for a moment..... and i got ahead of myself!

Will post solution once i figure it out 

1 person likes this