Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

DMS 2 revolution slider not changing slides

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi,
I am having trouble with getting revolution slider to work (full plugin version) properly with dms. It is updated to the latest version as is DMS.
It was working for a while and then just stopped....
It is inserted as a shortcode in the pagelines_page hook

sometimes it seems as if its stacking slides one on top of the other...

attaching a screen grab of the settings.
I also tried fiddling with the sliders global settings but to no avail...

see www.eychut.org.il/wp

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi,

You're using the plugin from the looks of the contents of the image you attached. Therefore, we are unable to provide support as it is not our product, it is a third party plugin, if you're having difficulties with the plugin, then you will need to contact the developer.

Posted · Report post

Hi, I can't see this happening on your site at the moment, it loads fine.

However, I have seen this happen previously with other sliders and its usually down to two issues.

1) If they stack and stay stacked one under the other over the page, its a jquery error caused by another plugin.

2) If they stack on page load then correct themselves its due to the page load being a bit slow. The script used to animate the slider is placed in the footer, so it doesn't activate until the page is fully loaded. As it's taking the page a while to load the images display stacked until the rest of the page loads and the script kicks in.

One solution to 2) you could try and set the overflow in your custom css for the main container of the rev slider to hidden, so you can't see the stacked images if the page loads a little slow.

.rev_slider {
    overflow: hidden;
}

Posted · Report post

Thank You James,
On my end I see only one slide load and it just stays there. Im not experiencing stacking lately but if I will ill insert that code you mentioned.

Just to be absolutely sure - You say you see the three slides changing/rotating on your end?

Posted · Report post

Thanks Danny.

Posted · Report post

No problem. However, if the slides are not changing, you should try disabling your plugins and see if this resolves the issue. If it doesn't then you will need to contact the developer.