DMS 2 line height issue in RevSlider

Question

Posted · Report post

Hello,

I seem to be unable to effectively set line height in the text box for RevSlier. I have line height set in my </span>: </span></strong> <h3><span style="font-family: Helvetica; line-height:80%;font-size: 12pt;">Rures adquireret aegre adfabilis matrimonii. Aquae Sulis praemuniet apparatus bellis, et Medusa libere corrumperet chirographi. Aquae Sulis praemuniet</br>Octavius, etiam ossifragi vocificat fragilis catelli, utcunque miscere quinquennalis chirographi, quod pessimus adlaudabilis concubine agnascor quadrupei,</br>iam syrtes insectat verecundus rures, etiam zothecas lucide deciperetossifragi, iam perspicax quadrupei fermentet pretosius umbraculi, quod zothecas</br> circumgrediet verecundus suis.</span></h3>

I tried different percentages also used various em settings...I know the span isn't ideal and I also tried adding  a line height setting to the CSS Styling for the revSlider section...both in % and em and that didn't work either. As well, I attempted adding it to the custom css, under the .revslider-container h2.slider-text commands I am already using...

Not sure what else to do or why this isn't working. Thanks for any input here.

Thanks.

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Ok the way to do this is with Custom CSS. 

.revslider-container h2.slider-text small {  
           line-height:1.3em;

}

changing the above should work for you, if not, could you paste your Custom CSS here http://forum.pagelines.com/pst/

Please provide the link to the paste for us. 

Posted · Report post

Hi @nadielp 

Could we have a link to your site please?  a link to the page with the rev-slider in place. 

Could you try removing the code you have added to the text input field for the time being (but make sure you back it up. Am i right thinking you added the code mentioned about to the input field in revslider? 

Posted · Report post

Sorry Martin,

http://nela-pow.org/  

Revslider is on the landing page. I just have text with only the necessary line breaks and no other formatting and yes, I added that code above to the text area.

Thanks!

Posted · Report post

Hi Martin,

Thanks it appears to be working in the context of items in the <span>. It clearly works with unformatted text it is subtle with the helvetica 10 set.

Thank you once again.

Posted · Report post

Glad you managed to get this resolved, thank you for updating the thread.