Photo
Video Background

Video Background Plugin/Section

Best Answer ahansson89 , 20 April 2014 - 03:57 PM

Deactivate the plugin, save and publish the page you where working on, activate again.

The plugin is not working with SSL.

I am not going to make anymore updates to it, therefore it is not being sold anymore. Email hello at pagelines dot com and ask for a refund if you want.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 matt5158

matt5158

• Members

• 2 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 01:52 AM

I tried putting in the embedding code of a youtube video into the plugin because I was trying to figure out a way to get around an issue I was having with the video not displaying because the site is SSL and in doing so that apparently broke something.  After I added that embed code into the plugin youtube video web address area and refreshed the page nothing would load and the dms dock loader just sits there spinning with no end.  I've tried deleting the whole plugin and section and reinstalling them fresh, but still have the same issue.  Everything works fine when I deactivate in the plugins section, but as soon as I activate it again it's always that same issue, so I don't know where the conflict really exists or is being saved.  Any help with getting this plugin to be usable again would be great, as well as any work arounds you may know for how to use it on SSL sites, so that it doesn't treat that unsecured youtube address as a conflict would also be great.

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17015 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 18 April 2014 - 10:07 AM

HI,

I am not entirely sure what section/plugin you're referring to, can you provide more information please.

#3 matt5158

matt5158

• Members

• 2 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 08:07 PM

It's "Video Background" by Aleksander Hansson.  "A section that makes it possible to have YouTube videos as background on a page-by-page basis. 7 customization options and pure awesomeness!" 

#4 greenfly

greenfly

Advocate

• Members

• 3268 posts
  • LocationManchester, England
  • Framework Version:latest

Posted 18 April 2014 - 10:54 PM

Moved to product support forum FAO developer 

#5 ahansson89

ahansson89

Advocate

• Members

• 522 posts
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 20 April 2014 - 03:57 PM   Best Answer

Deactivate the plugin, save and publish the page you where working on, activate again.

The plugin is not working with SSL.

I am not going to make anymore updates to it, therefore it is not being sold anymore. Email hello at pagelines dot com and ask for a refund if you want.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Video Background