Photo
Hero Nav

Deactivate Mobile Menu

Best Answer Evan Mattson , 17 April 2014 - 03:57 PM

Hey @fmwebdesign,

Hero Nav let's you define your own mobile break-point for the screen width at which it transitions to it's mobile-optimized view and behavior.  This option is found under the Global site settings under Hero Nav at the bottom.

Simply set this value to 0.  Since the screen can never be 0px wide, it will never switch to the mobile view.

Let me know if that works for you!

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 fmwebdesign

fmwebdesign

Advanced Member

• Members

• 79 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 12:21 PM

Hy,

is it possible to turn off the mobile menu version? (three dotted lines)

I want to see the full navigation.

Hero-Nav

Thanks

Andreas

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15064 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 17 April 2014 - 12:31 PM

Hi Andreas,

You have wrote in your post above, Hero-Nav, I take it this is the section you wish to remove the mobile menu from ?

If so, then I have had to move your topic the correct forum, as we do not provide support for third party extensions which is what Hero Nav is.

I've @Evan Mattson mentioned the developer who should be notified about your topic.

#3 fmwebdesign

fmwebdesign

Advanced Member

• Members

• 79 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 12:45 PM

Hi Andreas,

You have wrote in your post above, Hero-Nav, I take it this is the section you wish to remove the mobile menu from ?

If so, then I have had to move your topic the correct forum, as we do not provide support for third party extensions which is what Hero Nav is.

I've @Evan Mattson mentioned the developer who should be notified about your topic.

Thanks - yes i want remove the mobile version of hero-nav.

#4 Evan Mattson

Evan Mattson

• Members

• 203 posts
  • LocationAnn Arbor, MI
  • Framework Version:latest stable & beta releases

Posted 17 April 2014 - 03:57 PM   Best Answer

Hey @fmwebdesign,

Hero Nav let's you define your own mobile break-point for the screen width at which it transitions to it's mobile-optimized view and behavior.  This option is found under the Global site settings under Hero Nav at the bottom.

Simply set this value to 0.  Since the screen can never be 0px wide, it will never switch to the mobile view.

#5 fmwebdesign

fmwebdesign

Advanced Member

• Members

• 79 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 06:42 AM

Hey @fmwebdesign,

YES- it works! Thank you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hero Nav