Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hero Nav Deactivate Mobile Menu

Question

Posted · Report post

Hy,

is it possible to turn off the mobile menu version? (three dotted lines)

I want to see the full navigation.

Hero-Nav

Thanks

Andreas

4 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hey fmwebdesign,

Hero Nav let's you define your own mobile break-point for the screen width at which it transitions to it's mobile-optimized view and behavior.  This option is found under the Global site settings under Hero Nav at the bottom.

Simply set this value to 0.  Since the screen can never be 0px wide, it will never switch to the mobile view.

Let me know if that works for you!

Posted · Report post

Hi Andreas,

You have wrote in your post above, Hero-Nav, I take it this is the section you wish to remove the mobile menu from ?

If so, then I have had to move your topic the correct forum, as we do not provide support for third party extensions which is what Hero Nav is.

I've Evan Mattson mentioned the developer who should be notified about your topic.

Posted · Report post

Hi Andreas,

You have wrote in your post above, Hero-Nav, I take it this is the section you wish to remove the mobile menu from ?

If so, then I have had to move your topic the correct forum, as we do not provide support for third party extensions which is what Hero Nav is.

I've Evan Mattson mentioned the developer who should be notified about your topic.

Thanks - yes i want remove the mobile version of hero-nav.

Posted · Report post

Hey fmwebdesign,

Hero Nav let's you define your own mobile break-point for the screen width at which it transitions to it's mobile-optimized view and behavior.  This option is found under the Global site settings under Hero Nav at the bottom.

Simply set this value to 0.  Since the screen can never be 0px wide, it will never switch to the mobile view.

Let me know if that works for you!

YES- it works! Thank you