Photo
- - - - -

TESTIMONIAL: Completely Amazed

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 buzzdeep

buzzdeep

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 06:29 PM

Hi everyone.. I bought Platform 2 days ago, and installed on my test domain. I am a die-hard Thesis fan and have been using Thesis for all my clients websites for last one year. Trying a different tool/theme, specially when the competitor is Thesis, is not easy..you know what I mean. I was completely blown away by what I can do with Platform. options..options..options...and simply more options.. :) It took me about 6 hours to understand how platform works, and boom..here's my first (still unfinished) website: www.SiteJerk.com Take a look for yourself and see how customizable Platform is. Since I was looking for a perfect theme that can offer me such a high end customization of posts/pages (because I wanted to create product specific pages, video posts that are different from regular posts etc etc), I guess I've found my solution. Way to go Pagelines & keep up the amazing work!! Deep Arora

#2 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3271 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 11:49 PM

Yes! Love this... thanks.. Its always nice when people look for the good things; rather than the things that can be improved. Gonna post this somewhere somehow :)