Photo

Platform Pro Developer Graphics

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 paymentsnetdirectukcom

paymentsnetdirectukcom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 03:05 PM

Hi guys, I have recently purchased the dev version of platform pro, but I have an issue with the .eps graphics file: When I open this with Adobe Illustrator it gives an error and doesn't open. It says it was made with a newer version of Illustrator and is not compatible. I'm using CS3, which shouldn't really be considered out of date yet, should it? Any chance I could get a version of the file that I can open? Thanks, Simon

#2 onlinetracker

onlinetracker

• Members

• 154 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 06:05 PM

It doesn't even open in my CS4 (Mac) installation with the same notice. It appears compatibility mode wasn't checked.

#3 Robert Campbell

Robert Campbell

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 07:49 PM

I can second the issue with the vector graphics not opening in CS4. I plan to upgrade soon...but not quite yet! If it is possible to get a copy saved down to CS4 (and CS3) that would be great! Thanks

#4 paymentsnetdirectukcom

paymentsnetdirectukcom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 10:22 AM

Guys - any news on this? Unusually slow response from sport here! There are at least 3 people that can't use an item we have paid for. Please help!

#5 audaciouscreate

audaciouscreate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 12:59 PM

have the same issue with cs4.

#6 gavin_launchpad

gavin_launchpad

Advocate

• Members

• 464 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 02:55 PM

this is quite crazy, I just bought the theme and the eps is not compatible with CS3 on Mac!!! can i get a refund?

#7 paymentsnetdirectukcom

paymentsnetdirectukcom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 08:19 PM

Where has all the support gone?

#8 onlinetracker

onlinetracker

• Members

• 154 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 08:54 PM

I don't remember if Illustrator CS3 has the "Place" feature under file... if so, just open up IllustratorCS3, create a new document, and then "Place" the EPS into the document. It'll work if it has it, it works just fine to do that in CS4.

#9 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:06 PM

Anyone still needing graphics email me at adam[at]pagelines.com and tell me what version of CS you need.