Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Platform Pro Developer Graphics

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi guys, I have recently purchased the dev version of platform pro, but I have an issue with the .eps graphics file: When I open this with Adobe Illustrator it gives an error and doesn't open. It says it was made with a newer version of Illustrator and is not compatible. I'm using CS3, which shouldn't really be considered out of date yet, should it? Any chance I could get a version of the file that I can open? Thanks, Simon

8 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

I don't remember if Illustrator CS3 has the "Place" feature under file... if so, just open up IllustratorCS3, create a new document, and then "Place" the EPS into the document. It'll work if it has it, it works just fine to do that in CS4.

Posted · Report post

Anyone still needing graphics email me at adam[at]pagelines.com and tell me what version of CS you need.

Posted · Report post

It doesn't even open in my CS4 (Mac) installation with the same notice. It appears compatibility mode wasn't checked.

Posted · Report post

I can second the issue with the vector graphics not opening in CS4. I plan to upgrade soon...but not quite yet! If it is possible to get a copy saved down to CS4 (and CS3) that would be great! Thanks

Posted · Report post

Guys - any news on this? Unusually slow response from sport here! There are at least 3 people that can't use an item we have paid for. Please help!

Posted · Report post

have the same issue with cs4.

Posted · Report post

this is quite crazy, I just bought the theme and the eps is not compatible with CS3 on Mac!!! can i get a refund?