Photo

Internet Explorer issues

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 lenc

lenc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 06:59 PM

I noticed that my images do not load up when on internet explorer. Any idea why? They are .png - should I change? www.weeklynudge.com

#2 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3271 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 09:47 AM

Ie doesn't handle .Pngs very well. Its just a 'less flexible' browser in general. To get more specific we'd need to know more about the problems you're facing.

#3 lenc

lenc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 08:32 PM

Thanks - I changed some of the images to .gif and still do not show up on explorer - For example - go to my home page with explorer - www.weeklynudge.com and you will only see boxes that say fbox1 fbox2 or the title of the image - but no image. I know there has to be something I am doing wrong - because most people use explorer (I use firefox and safari). Maybe there is a general setting I do not know about?

#4 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3271 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 09:53 PM

Sounds like an unvalidated URL your using. a live link would help; but if you can't do that.. then the URL of the images your calling might work.

#5 lenc

lenc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 10:12 PM

I linked it like such: src="http://weeklynudgelen@www.weeklynudge.com/images/Feature%20Images/Small-Steps.gif"/> should I do something different? (It's the same way you used on your site demo)

#6 lenc

lenc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 10:55 PM

I figured it out - I eliminated the part before the @ and it works like a charm - thanks.