Photo
- - - - -

Custom iCallout button colors

iCallout button iCallout button

Best Answer Danny , 08 April 2014 - 09:26 AM

Hi,

The best method would be to simply create a child of the iCallout section and then edit the section.php file and add more colors to the options, then edit the .less file and add your styling there, you can use the current colors as a base.

If you do not fancy doing that then you will need to use custom CSS. For example:

#site .icallout-action {
background-color: #F00;
}

#site .icallout-action:hover {
}
Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MissT

MissT

• Members

• 234 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 07 April 2014 - 10:07 AM

Hi there,

How exactly can I add a new colour for the iCallout button please in DMS2? I've tried changing the color with CSS of an existing colour selection which works fine but I can't get the hover color to change - tried many different things with CSS but the hover color won't change.

So is there an easy way to add your own custom colours?  I've looked at the less file for the iCallout section and there are no colors set there. I've also looked at the colors less file and there are some button colors there but I don't think these are the same ones that set the iCallout button colours.

Strangely there is no yellow to select in the iCallout drop down list.

Many thanks in advance!

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17653 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 08 April 2014 - 09:26 AM   Best Answer

Hi,

The best method would be to simply create a child of the iCallout section and then edit the section.php file and add more colors to the options, then edit the .less file and add your styling there, you can use the current colors as a base.

If you do not fancy doing that then you will need to use custom CSS. For example:

#site .icallout-action {
}

#site .icallout-action:hover {
}

• jmad likes this

#3 MissT

MissT

• Members

• 234 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 08 April 2014 - 05:01 PM

Many thanks Danny, that CSS did the trick - I must have tried everything but that!

Cheers!

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17653 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 15 April 2014 - 11:03 AM

No problem.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: iCallout button, iCallout, button