#1 James Giroux

James Giroux

Community Director

• Moderators

• 161 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Canada
  • Framework Version:Developer

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:56 AM

First of all, thanks for using the themes.  It's been great to design for you and to build out themes for DMS.  I wanted to fill you in on the plan moving forward for the themes I've created and the update path to DMS 2.

Due to the fact that DMS 2 is an opt-in vs. opt-out update, I've decided to rest many of the themes I've created with DMS 1.x.  The systems available to us for managing multiple versions of the themes aren't as intuitive as I would like them to be and realistically, I think moving forward, the best option is to create new themes purpose built for DMS 2 rather than convert themes built for DMS 1.  There will, for a while, be people who are on DMS 1 and wanting to stay there, I'd like them to have a few options as well.

I have however updated a couple of themes to be DMS 2 compliant with the eventual goal of making them core standalone themes as per the new format of theme development for DMS 2.  Here's the breakdown of what is updated, will be updated and will stay at 1.x.

Staying At DMS 1.x
Academy Theme

Faithful Theme

Details Theme

Moving To DMS 2.0

Corporation Theme

DMS 2 Compliant

Impressive Theme

Workspace Theme

I'd also like to add in new themes as I go so expect new ones to show up in the not too distant future as well.

Thanks,

James.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Academy