Photo
- - - - -

DMS 2 option, templates, global... local?

DMS2 local global templates

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Kedark

Kedark

Advanced Member

• Members

• 81 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 08:29 PM

Hello, 

request for help from one very important thing for me. I have created a template for entries - in the example section mediabox and revslider. I would like to set up in each of them pictures suitable for the post, or post some pictures 1, 2 post some other pictures, etc. can be easily set for templates, and how to do it for a specific page (at the moment I opjach displays only templates). The DMS 1.x was a local option, the DMS 2, I can not deal with it. Do Not want and create hundreds of templates. 

United request for help with this problem (the same will probably be with the parties - and often enjoyed in DMS local option). 

Regards 
Kedark

#2 sidianmsjones

sidianmsjones

• Members

• 185 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:28 PM

I am also not seeing any local options anymore. 

#3 Kedark

Kedark

Advanced Member

• Members

• 81 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:35 PM

It is perfectly possible to set up checking photos, videos, page elements for a particular service website (if it was a post or page). It was always, in the framework, in DMS1.x. .. however I can not find how to do it in the DMS 2 Therefore, after upgrading to DMS 2 "scattered" parties (the same scheme for the template). Request for help ... what to do.

Kedark

#4 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 05 April 2014 - 02:44 AM

Hi Kerdak

In DMS V2 you need to create the template, then on the page use the 'unlock' option to make single page changes which won't reflect on the rest of the pages using that template.

#5 Kedark

Kedark

Advanced Member

• Members

• 81 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 05:30 AM

Hi James,

thank you for your answer. With the parties already know how it works. I think I know where he got the problem. Is this scheme should work the same way for
wordpress entry, as for the wordpress page? For page works fine, but I still "fighting" with the entry Wordpress.

Regards
Kedark

#6 greenfly

greenfly

Advocate

• Members

• 3268 posts
  • LocationManchester, England
  • Framework Version:latest

Posted 06 April 2014 - 01:47 AM

Hi @kedark 

Maybe im reading this wrong but i cant make sense of you reply :/