DMS2 + Corporation Theme

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mooihoek

mooihoek

• Members

• 125 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 03:07 AM

I seem to be having some issues replicating the NAVBAR using the Corporation theme, I've imported the content but I just can't get the same effect at http://corporation.jamesgiroux.co/, when you select the buttoms at the top they are highlighted by a colour under the text

My website is http://tiny.cc/4j5ndx

Any ideas whats going on here?

#2 James Giroux

James Giroux

Community Director

• Moderators

• 142 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Canada
  • Framework Version:Developer

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:38 AM

Hey There.  Sorry for the confusion, Corporation has not yet been updated to work with DMS 2.  The way to restore the navbar is to remove the section from the parent DMS2 folder and it should work the way it was. The plan at the moment is to not update Corporation for DMS 2 (yet) but to release a new theme with a similar design for DMS 2.  The way that DMS 2 is set up means a whole new way of building themes and the best way to do it is to build new themes.  If it doesn't work out, let me know and we'll try other ideas.

#3 mooihoek

mooihoek

• Members

• 125 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 03:53 AM

Hi james, sorry can you be more specific, remove what section from the parent DMS2 folder? 

#4 borderleads

borderleads

• Members

• 5 posts
  • Framework Version:2.4.2

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:14 PM

Hello, I am considering buying one of your themes but see that none has been updated for DMS2, in your comment above you mentioned the release of new theme design, does that mean I should wait until you release them or would the current theme later be updated to work with DMS2?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Corporation