Plugin conflict Flyp PL Section/Scroll Nav DMS

Question

Posted · Report post

Dear Pageliners, I am not sure about the correct protocol, but I am experiencing a conflict with two plugins from the Pagelines Store - or rather a plugin and a section, Scroll Nav DMS and Flyp PL Section. I have had the former for a while, in the Framework and in DMS. A few days ago I purchased Flyp which came about just at the right time and nicely solved a problem I had with saving space. But it would not work - the back of the flip cards was not at the back to be flipped upon touch but rather right below, overlapping the following sections (or, in some cases, underlapping them, if you can say that). Presuming that a plugin conflict would be to blame I deactivated everything but Flyp and the culprit turned out to be Scroll Nav. I had contacted the author of Flyp who advised me to post to this forum. Please let me know if I should contact both developers or if this post is enough to get their attention and hopefully a resolution to this. It is not just because I paid money for both plugins but because I like them both and would be happy to keep both of them on the site! Thank your for your help, yours faithfully, Jan.

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Thank you, Batman. That sounds very encouraging, I'll update Scroll Nav as advised and will confirm DMS compatibility with the Flyp developer too. Looking forward to scrolling and flypping all at once! Greetings, Jan.

Posted · Report post

Did you get this issue resolved  ?

Posted · Report post

The issue is resolved. Scroll Nav was updated a few days ago and works fine now - with the exception of that little bug of the section becoming uneditable when stuck to the right edge of the page... No more conflicts with Flyp or any other plugin I am using. Thank you all, yours faithfully, Jan.

Posted · Report post

Glad this is resolved for you

:)