DMS 2 New Topic

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 zhonghao

zhonghao

• Members

• 101 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 04:16 AM

Just purchased DMS 2. I already have account from before. Need to ask a question but get a little black button saying I can't start new topic. I have cleared my browser cache and all settings, turned off the computer and restarted and logged in again but still can't post a question.

So whilst I can post here  - please can someone tell me how I can change the colour of the font, hover colour etc of my menu items on the navigation bar. I can not find any settings anywhere.

Thanks - Richard

#2 greenfly

greenfly

Advocate

• Members

• 3268 posts
  • LocationManchester, England
  • Framework Version:latest

Posted 29 March 2014 - 01:55 PM

If you can email the desk - hello at pagelines dot com they will be able to resolve the issue with your forum account for you. 

You can change the color and style of your font using Custom CSS http://www.w3schools...ss/css_text.asp

#3 zhonghao

zhonghao

• Members

• 101 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 02:27 PM

You gotta be kidding right? What the hell did I just pay 99$ for if I have to use code to do the most basic thing to start the website?
I'm not even going to begin to mess around with that.
In that case I request a refund. Please let me know how I do this.

What a joke.
Richard

#4 zhonghao

zhonghao

• Members

• 101 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 02:29 PM

You gotta be kidding right? What the hell did I just pay 99$ for if I have to use code to do the most basic thing to start the website?
I'm not even going to begin to mess around with that.
In that case I request a refund. Please let me know how I do this.

And all those wasted hours just trying to log in.......

What a joke.
Richard

#5 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17139 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 30 March 2014 - 11:46 AM

You can change the way the Navigation colors work by using the options available, such as the background. However, in-order to give your navigation custom link color and hover color ect.. you will need to use custom code.

The reason for this is that we included these options in one of our legacy products called Platform Pro and all it did was confuse users.

#6 zhonghao

zhonghao

• Members

• 101 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 12:07 PM

Yes - I was a user for a couple of years for Platform Pro  - don't know why I ever changed as it was excellent !  Tried DMS back in Aug/Sept - it messed up my website good and proper and I stopped Pagelines altogether after a crappy experience with the support.  Don't know what came over me to try again and waste countless more hours and money. I look forward to my refund.