Photo

Multiple Universal Sidebar Question

Best Answer Danny , 24 March 2014 - 10:10 AM

HI,

This should be possible, you will probably need to use the Page Options panel for your header sidebar and then configure the other sidebar using the PageLines Framework options on the Page editor. That should work.

In regards to having a different background color for each, this should be possible to. However, you will likely need to prefix your Header sidebar with a header class.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 unioneighteen

unioneighteen

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 05:58 PM

I've currently got a Universal Sidebar in my header which I'm using to display a banner ad.

I'd like to add a 2nd U.S.B. to the content area that will contain a different widget. Is that possible? How do I control where each widget is displayed? I'm using custom css to change the color of the header sidebar. Can I make the 2nd sidebar a different color?

Thanks!

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16289 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 24 March 2014 - 10:10 AM   Best Answer

HI,

This should be possible, you will probably need to use the Page Options panel for your header sidebar and then configure the other sidebar using the PageLines Framework options on the Page editor. That should work.

In regards to having a different background color for each, this should be possible to. However, you will likely need to prefix your Header sidebar with a header class.

• unioneighteen likes this