Question

Posted · Report post

Hi Evan. Just purchased and installed.  When I go to the switchboard dashboard - no settings there - just a fatal error message. 

Fatal error: Call to a member function pagelines_register_sections() on a non-object in /home/xxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/section-switchboard/section-switchboard.php on line 284

I am on DMS 1.1.9.9

Thanks for your attention to this matter. 

Margaret Saizan 

12 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Please try latest dms, I just added a fix for this.

Posted · Report post

How do i get the latest? i thought 1.1.9.9 was the latest. and wouldn't the updater have updated me? or was  that just for development purposes during the transition? 

Posted · Report post

the updater will get the latest version which is now 1.9

Posted · Report post

ok. updater has been  little finicky lately. but I will give it a whirl.  Since I know you have added the fix I  am cool. 

Posted · Report post

update worked like a  charm...Section Switchboard and all the settings are right there in the dashboard - it's all good. Thank you Simon!

Posted · Report post

oops not so fast. When I try and activate or deactivate sections in the switchboard and apply changes I am getting a slew of error messages - like a whole page. Anyway, no rush, just letting you guys  know. the plugin is not up to speed on the latest.   If you want me to put the error messages here, just let me know. it's a bunch of em. 

Posted · Report post

msaizan - Yes please post your errors you are seeing if you are still getting them.

Thanks!

Posted · Report post

Here ya go!

Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/outdoorz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/section-switchboard/section-switchboard.php on line 209

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/outdoorz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/section-switchboard/section-switchboard.php on line 214

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/outdoorz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/section-switchboard/section-switchboard.php on line 214

Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/outdoorz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/section-switchboard/section-switchboard.php on line 209

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/outdoorz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/section-switchboard/section-switchboard.php:209) in /home/outdoorz/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 896

Posted · Report post

msaizan,

Have you upgraded to 2.0?  If so, are you still getting these errors?

Posted · Report post

Yes. i am on DMS 2.  It's happening on a fresh install of DMS 2. 

Posted · Report post

Evan, I would like to make a feature request. Should I do that here or start a new thread? 

Posted · Report post

msaizan

Ok I will take another look on a fresh install.  As for the feature requests, a new thread please :)  Thanks!