1 reply to this topic

#1 jonesvirtualassistant

jonesvirtualassistant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Framework Version:free

Posted 18 March 2014 - 04:19 PM

My client used Platform to setup and run a very simple site. On the version she has, "Edit css" is available under Appearance". I have now setup a subdirectory site using multisites and that "Edit css" option is not available when I activate the theme on that site. What do we need to do to have that option? I see your warning against editing the css file.

After seeing the possibilities, I'll look forward to trying Framework and DMS, but we don't need that here. Custom css is the only additional feature we need. 

#2 Martin Davies

Martin Davies

Advocate

• Members

• 3268 posts
  • LocationManchester, England
  • Framework Version:latest

Posted 18 March 2014 - 10:00 PM

Make sure you are suing the latest version of the Platform Pro software. you can get the latest version from the PageLines Github page where it is now available as an open source project  here https://github.com/p...nes/platformpro

I strongly recommend moving to a more up to Framework Or DMS as Platform is no longer supported and more issues will be found with Platform that cannot be fixed due to changing web architecture. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: css, pagelines, features, platform, framework