Where to put code for double-spacing Highlight content?

Question

Posted · Report post

I'm trying to double-space the content in a Highlight and make it flush left. Where do I put the code? I've tried Custom Less/CSS and Styling Classes but neither seems to work. Is this the right code?

p

{    

text-indent: 3em;    

line-height: 2.5 em;

}

You can see my Highlight below the RevSlider at www.americansendingabuse.org. Do I need to make the Highlight taller so the content will better fit?

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Add the following code to your custom CSS and change the value to whatever your preference.

#highlightummxun .highlight-head {
line-height: 2em;
}
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Hi there,

All css code would go into the css tab in the DMS control panel. It doesn't look like your targeting the highlight section in your code. Try the below which should give this result. http://screencast.com/t/fDwFeMdG4Q

.section-highlight p {
    text-align: left;
    line-height: 57px;
}

Posted · Report post

Oh yeah. I'm still not good with code. Thank you! That helps.

The third line is still not flush left like the other three are. I've saved it several times.

And I'd still like more space between lines. What should the code be to make it triple space? (assuming it's already double spaced)

Posted · Report post

Thanks very much. The line spacing is perfect now.

Only problem is the third line of the paragraph still does not line up flush left. Any suggestions how to move it?

Also if I want to use a different font for this Highlight text, could you tell me the code to use?

Thanks again!

Posted · Report post

Please follow forum policy and have only one question per topic. Your question regarding line-height has been resolved. If you have any other questions, please create a new topic.