• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 KimAnn03

KimAnn03

• Members

• 173 posts
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:15 AM

Hi- I purchased the filtering plugin as it came recommended by someone helpful on the forum, but it is not working. When I add it to any section it starts to refresh and never stops. I then can't reload my site until i deactivate the plugin.

I have messaged @ellenmva in 2 separate places on the forum but have not heard anything since my initial posts on March 6th. Anybody know what's going on here?

Thanks!

Kim

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15194 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 14 March 2014 - 09:26 AM

Hi Kim,

When you have an issue with a store extension, please in future post in the correct forum, I have moved your topic to @ellenmva store products forum and @mentioned Ellen so she is notified.

#3 KimAnn03

KimAnn03

• Members

• 173 posts
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 18 March 2014 - 04:26 PM

@Danny I'm at a loss because I can't receive any response from @ellenmva and that is why I posted on the general forum. TO see if anybody else could help. I posted for help March 6th and need to launch my site soon. please advise.

#4 ellenmva

ellenmva

Advocate

• Members

• 290 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 06:51 PM

@KimAnn03 Sorry for the delayed response, I've been sick end of season with the flu.

Anyway, Filtering does work with DMS without issue. It could however be a conflict with another plugin. To test, disable all plugins except for Filtering and go and add Filtering to the page. Does it work?

If Filtering works, go back and reactivate a plugin at a time and then test to see if Filtering is still working till you find the plugin that it doesn't work with.

Then we can troubleshoot from there.

Ellen

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Filtering