Photo
- - - - -

Can't change old header logo

logo change old logo wordpress

Best Answer Danny , 13 March 2014 - 03:01 PM

Firstly, you're using PageLines Framework and not DMS, yet you posted in the DMS forums, in future please post in the correct forum.

The errors you're seeing are related to your child theme and custom section, we do not provide support to user created code or extensions. If you disable the child theme you have created and enable DMS, you will not encounter these issues.

Due to the fact that you're using either a third party child theme or one you have created yourself, I have resolved the topic as we can not provide support to third party extensions or themes.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Dispabe

Dispabe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 03:14 PM

I have changed our header logo of

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

in dashboard of PageLines menu (Wordpress) But it doesn't changes in website... I'm tired about looking for a solution but I haven't got any idea... 

Thank's!

(sorry for my english, I'm spanish...)

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16313 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 07 March 2014 - 03:37 PM

Hi,

If you have uploaded a new logo image and it isn't displaying, then its likely an issue caused by a plugin. I recommend you disable all active plugins and see if this resolves your issue.

#3 Dispabe

Dispabe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 07:49 AM

I try to disable all plugins disabled but when I have 3 or 4 of them, the site doesn't appear. I write www.dispabe.es, but the window don't show anything. 

If I disable the plugins but I can't see if the new logo appears ... 

What problem can be?

Thank's!

#4 Dispabe

Dispabe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 10:09 AM

Hi,

If you have uploaded a new logo image and it isn't displaying, then its likely an issue caused by a plugin. I recommend you disable all active plugins and see if this resolves your issue.

I try to disable all plugins disabled but when I have 3 or 4 of them, the site doesn't appear. I write www.dispabe.es, but the window don't show anything.

If I disable the plugins but I can't see if the new logo appears ...

What problem can be?

Attached image with the piece of source code, which still appears the url of the old logo. I don't know how to change it, I've done from the desktop theme

vpb4pk.jpg

Thank's!

#5 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16313 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 10 March 2014 - 12:00 PM

What do you mean if you disable all your active plugins the site doesn't work ?

• Dispabe likes this

#6 Dispabe

Dispabe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 02:53 PM

Yes, when I disable some plugins, try to enter the page and in the status bar itself contained "Dispabe - Abrasives & Machine ..." but what is the web page is not loaded, the window is blank.

#7 batman

batman

Bat Learning

• Members

• 2108 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires, Argentina
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 10 March 2014 - 06:05 PM

Hi @

Are you using DMS ? or the PageLines Framework ??

Please, you can deactivate the plugin one by one to see which plugin causes the blank window.

#8 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 11 March 2014 - 03:22 AM

Hi there, I can't see a page on the site called 'Dispabe - Abrasives & Machine' can you please link us to the url directly for that page. Batman is correct, usually a blank page will be caused by a third party plugin or script, so it's advisable to disable all of them to see what could be conflicting.

#9 Dispabe

Dispabe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:44 AM

@ James B  @ batman   @ Danny

The first plugin I've disable is "Advanced Custom Fields" and with this change, the website doesn't appears. The URL is 

#10 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16313 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 12 March 2014 - 11:35 AM

Hi,

Please disable all active plugins, and enable PL Debug mode. So we can see the issue first hand. I can't see how disabling all active plugins causes your site to not work.

#11 Dispabe

Dispabe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 10:11 AM

Hi,

Please disable all active plugins, and enable PL Debug mode. So we can see the issue first hand. I can't see how disabling all active plugins causes your site to not work.

After disabling all plugins and activate the debug mode, I go into the website and I get this:

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'dc_custom_search_query' not found or invalid function name in /var/www/vhosts/dispabe.es/httpdocs/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 507
Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_field() in /var/www/vhosts/dispabe.es/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/dispabe_1305/sections/dis-header/section.php on line 15

What am I supposed to do?  :startle:  :startle:  :startle:

#12 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16313 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:01 PM   Best Answer

Firstly, you're using PageLines Framework and not DMS, yet you posted in the DMS forums, in future please post in the correct forum.

The errors you're seeing are related to your child theme and custom section, we do not provide support to user created code or extensions. If you disable the child theme you have created and enable DMS, you will not encounter these issues.

Due to the fact that you're using either a third party child theme or one you have created yourself, I have resolved the topic as we can not provide support to third party extensions or themes.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: logo, change, old logo, wordpress