Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carousel missing arrowa

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi, I just purchased Platform Pro. Using Nexgen configuration, the images appear fine but the carousel arrows do not appear and you can't cycle through. Is this a known issue or a simple setting? I have plenty of images installed to require arrows. Thanks, Dan

9 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

http://gigtesting.com/fpg/features/ I set up the theme, installed the plug-ins and uploaded your demo content-nothing else yet. I deactivated the cforms plugin and the arrows appear, however the carousel doesn't respond to them-just sits there. I did fiddle with the settings but either didn't fiddle well or there's an issue. I deleted cforms entirely-if I can get this working I'd prefer to install Gravity Forms-any known issues with that?

Posted · Report post

Just to check the gas you have more than 7 images set? Thanks, Bryan

Posted · Report post

Have you thoroughly gone over the carousel settings to make sure there were no mistakes? Let's get a link to the carousel page so we can have a look. Thanks, Bryan

Posted · Report post

In both cases it's a conflict with BUddyPress. If you go into the BP Compatibility tab under Appearances you should see two options (assuming you've already gone through the setup/finish process) Check the second box as shown below. q7OFI.jpg