Photo
- - - - -

More Footer - changing link colours

More Footer link colours custom css

Best Answer James B , 06 March 2014 - 12:17 AM

Hi there,

If you have the nav in more than one position on the page and want to effect only one then you'd usually need to put the class for the area you're targeting in front of the nav code.

I'm not sure if the site in question is the same as the one in your profile, but using that as an example you'd be looking at something like the following.

#morefoot a {

color: #FFFFFF;
}
Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bleuy

bleuy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • LocationHampshire
  • Framework Version:Developer

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:12 PM

Hi All

Been away for a while, hope you are all good.  I am trying to change the Hoover & Link colours on some of my More Footer Links to just plain black (they are green on the rest of the website) but when I do it changes them globally and I only want the colour changed on the More Footer.  

I have had a look around the forums (nothing here) and I have tried Firebug, but as I said when I change them it does it globally.  Can someone please point me in the right direction please?

Thanks very muchy.

Bleuy  :D

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:17 AM   Best Answer

Hi there,

If you have the nav in more than one position on the page and want to effect only one then you'd usually need to put the class for the area you're targeting in front of the nav code.

I'm not sure if the site in question is the same as the one in your profile, but using that as an example you'd be looking at something like the following.

#morefoot a {

color: #FFFFFF;
}

#3 bleuy

bleuy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • LocationHampshire
  • Framework Version:Developer

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:23 PM

James, thats perfect, thanks very much for your help.

Bleuy

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15064 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:07 PM

Thanks for informing us the issue has been resolved.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: More Footer, link colours, custom css