Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hero Images Won't Switch Sides

Question

Posted · Report post

I have a page configured with 4 Hero sections. I was testing alternating left and right image alignment and decided I want to use the default alignment for all 4 boxes. I've deselected the image alignment option, but 3 of the 4 boxes will not reorient to the specified alignment. Screenshot.

http://www.crowdstreet.com/how-it-works/real-estate-crowdfunding-for-investors/

WordPress 3.8.1

DMS 1.1.6

Plugin 1.5.1

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi,

I don't have this problem on my vanilla installation, therefore it's likely related to your having WP Super Cache active.

http://cl.ly/image/3C0R0z1J2c1W

I recommend clearing the plugins cache, then disabling it and see if this resolves your issue. You should only have cache plugins active once your sites design has been completed and then disable it for a period when you're updating templates etc..

Posted · Report post

Danny I've cleared the cache and disabled the plugin. I then attempted to toggle the setting. The images are still stuck.

Posted · Report post

Looking in the source code the bottom three hero units are still showing the reverse class applied. If you hit the refresh icon next to the option to reverse then save/publish does this change the editor display. I'm just tested on my test site using 1.1.6 and unchecking and then using that refresh sets the page back to normal.

Posted · Report post

James B I've tried toggling each one and saving several times.

Posted · Report post

1.1.7 has just been released, try updating to that and see if the section issue resolves in the latest version.