1 reply to this topic

#1 RiverRat

RiverRat

• Members

• 159 posts
  • Locationseattle
  • Framework Version:newest

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:07 AM

Hi I am working on a website. I have the landing page menu and slider how I want it. Now a have to change the layout of the other pages. I started a new template, but everything I do affects the main template even though I have saved it as a new template. Using local.

How do I make a template without affecting the other templates. Additionally If I make a mistake I will log out and it does not show my mistake online, but when I login.  There it is - is there a back button. If you do something that affects the layout how do you do undo. Thanks

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16247 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 02 March 2014 - 01:18 PM

HI,

If thats the case, its likely that you have added your sections to the Header area of your site. The Header area is a global template area, meaning that whatever you add there will be visible throughout your site.

If that isn't the case, then it could be related to a plugin, you should disable all active plugins and try again, if you still encounter the issue, please contact our helpdesk and provide your admin username and password.

hello at pagelines dot com

In regards to your second question, can you create a new topic, as we only accept one question per topic. Also, can you go into greater detail when creating your new topic as I am not entirely sure what it is you're referring too.