Advanced Member

• Members

• 40 posts
  • LocationSydney Australia
  • Framework Version:Lite

Posted 28 February 2014 - 03:14 AM

Site is: duckcreekmedia.com.au

can't access duckcreekmedia.com.au/wp-admin

Not sure of versions etc as I haven't worked on this site for a long time and the client has changed the password to their hosting account (so I don't have FTP, cPanel access at the moment) among other things.

I tried to go in to the wp-admin dash but I keep getting this error message that doesn't allow me to enter the dashboard.

Warning: require_once(/home/duckcree/public_html/wp-content/themes/pagelines/admin/class.ui.color.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/duckcree/public_html/wp-content/themes/pagelines/admin/init.admin.php on line34

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/duckcree/public_html/wp-content/themes/pagelines/admin/class.ui.color.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/duckcree/public_html/wp-content/themes/pagelines/admin/init.admin.php on line 34

These are pagelines theme files so I'm wondering what to do?

How can I fix this up?

Thanks

Edited by goviral, 28 February 2014 - 03:25 AM.

#2 goviral

goviral

Advanced Member

• Members

• 40 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 07:39 AM

Sorry, I just read another thread and it might be a hosting issue. I didn't mean it to sound like it was Pagelines' fault.

I was just wondering if anyone else had this issue or if you knew if it was possible for someone to tamper with the file?

I'll contact the host.

Cheers

#3 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 28 February 2014 - 07:54 AM

Hi there, looking at the error code its saying the files aren't there, which means the site could be corrupted. If you have access to your hosting account via FTP, try uploading a fresh version of the theme via ftp. You can download a fresh copy of the zip file from Wordpress.org as you're using the lite version of the theme. It would also be worth checking with the host and seeing if they can confirm if there are any errors on the error log and that the site hasn't been hacked/altered etc.

#4 goviral

goviral

Advanced Member

• Members

• 40 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 07:59 AM

Hi James,

Thanks for your help. I have just been in touch with the host and they also said the file isn't there. He said there are 3 different files but none have color, all have something different -  pagelines/admin/class.ui.?????.php  (????? = some other file name)

I am only just getting access to the cpanel/ftp. They have sent a new password to the cpanel/ftp so I can reupload the new theme files.

I haven't done a theme update via cpanel, do I just upload the theme's files into /wp-content/themes? and then overwrite?

Thanks so much for your help.

Edited by goviral, 28 February 2014 - 07:59 AM.

#5 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 28 February 2014 - 08:09 AM

Yes that's it, download the latest version of the theme file and unzip it so it's a folder. Then via ftp upload the folder into the themes directory, it will ask you if you want to overwrite the existing Framework theme. Click yes and the new PageLines folder will replace the old one.

#6 goviral

goviral

Advanced Member

• Members

• 40 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 11:40 PM

Thanks so much James. I'll give it a go now.

cheers

#7 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 01 March 2014 - 07:59 AM

You're welcome, let us know how you get on. Have a great weekend