Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pagelines Pro & woocommerce product categroy problem

Question

Posted · Report post

WordPress 3.8.1 running latest DMS theme.

WooCommerce 2.0.20.

www.isidoriflowers.com.au 

Issue 

When I have the latest version of pagelines pro installed and activated along with my woocommerce theme I come across a category product problem. I can only view my woocommerce product categories when I am logged into my site. When I am not logged in or if anyone is just browsing the site when they click on any product category it will just direct them to a default category, not the one the clicked on.

It took me a while to figure this out but I deactivated pagelines pro and the problem stopped.

No idea why this is happening but id though id share it so someone can look into it.

Thanks

Karl

7 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Disable section caching, this should resolve the issue. Section caching isn't for all servers, its likely your host has been configured, which is causing the issue.

Posted · Report post

Hi Karl,

When I view your site and shop categories, I have no issue, every time I clicked a category, the flowers for that cat displayed, as far as I am aware.

Your issue from what I can tell, is that you're using WP Super Cache and it appears to be broken. At the bottom of your sites source code I see the following:

<!-- WP Super Cache is installed but broken. The constant WPCACHEHOME must be set in the file wp-config.php and point at the WP Super Cache plugin directory. -->

I recommend you disable this plugin and see if this resolves your issue, if so then try reinstalling it and make sure the plugin is configured correctly for your server.

Posted · Report post

Hi Danny

Thanks for the reply.

I deleted wp super cache but still had the issue.

I believe it was the pagelines pro plugin. I also have deactivated the pro plugin so that's why the site is now working correctly.

Would you like me to re activate pagelines pro do you can see for yourself??

Thanks

Karl

Posted · Report post

Your site is still functioning for me. However, you haven't disabled WP Super Cache correctly, I am still seeing that error there.

I recommend you enable the plugin, disable all its settings, clear your cache and then disable the plugin again.

Also what settings do you have active on the DMS pro plugin ?

Posted · Report post

Ok i have deleted all the wp super cache files and re activated pagelines pro, the problem is now back.

here are my settings

CSS enabled

section cache enabled

Lazy load imaged enabled

Enhanced search enabled 

Posted · Report post

Yep that fixed it.

Thanks!

Posted · Report post

Thank you for updating the thread with the solution. Glad this worked for you.