I am having the same issue as the previous users.
I am using the latest version of Wordpress, DMS, and hosting with Flywheel.
The issue occurs when linking to the posts using the "Post Content/Loop" Drag&Drop element.
You can view the problem on this page:
All the posts have the correct URL slug when you hover over them..
FIrst post should go to #url#/bitcoin-to-the-moon/
Second should go to #url#/confused-about-bitcoin/
When you hover over each link, it says that the <a> tag does, in fact, link to both of these URLS...
However, when clicked, and loaded, the URL will direct to #url#/2014/03/bitcoin-to-the-moon
and to #url#/2014/03/confused-about-bitcoin
This is not even the original problem!
The original problem was that both URLs, while having different names, would load the same page. (And Yes, the pages do contain the Post Content element.. and are not built using custom drag/dropped elements... only the post content box on the front-end of the DMS...)
So the original problem was that the /bitcoin-to-the-moon page's Post Content DMS element was loading the same content from the /confused-about-bitcoin page's Post Content DMS element.
In the course of trying to fix this, I edited and shortened both URL slugs to what they are now... and also changed the Permalink structure in Wordpres several times... originally, I had the Permalinks following the standard /%postname%/ format... and in trying to fix this changed it to the /%year%/%month%/%postname%/ format, trying to diversify the URLs... making absolutely sure they were both unique addresses...
Anyway, as you can now see... Pageline automatically directs the posts to the outdated permalink structure... and YES.. I did change the structure back from the /year/month/postname to only /postname . . . Wordpress knows this, but the DMS has not recognized the changes in permalinks... Hence why it continues to try to redirect to the year/month format..
So, as I see it, the Post Content element was somehow getting tricked into loading the wrong page (in the beggining, both the URLs where
so I think somehow that the shared "bitblog" string was tricking the Post Content box into loading duplicate content... however, even after i shorterned the urls to
the problem still persisted... again, at this point, I changed permalink structure to the year/month format... still didnt fix it..
So I changed it back to the %postname format.. and now the DMS is lagging behind wordpress in recognizing the permalink structure.
Another reason I know that this must be a DMS issue is because the links work correctly and the Post Content loads correctly (everything works 100% A-OKAY) When I am LOGGED INTO WORDPRESS
but the second I log out I get the permalink conflict issues I have detailed above.
Thank you for your timely response