Photo
- - - - -

Getting error in Webmaster tool about Missing : Updated

Missing : Updated

Best Answer Danny , 04 February 2014 - 12:11 PM

HI,

Platform and Platform Pro are open source and considered legacy themes, meaning we no support the themes. I highly recommend upgrading to DMS, which is both open source and premium.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 riya17nov

riya17nov

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Framework Version:Platform version 1.4.3

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:48 AM

Hi, 

I have been using free platform theme since last few years and was working fine but since last few days I have been observing that Google Webmater tool is showing an error in Structured Data section

as "Missing : Updated" can some one please help me how to get rid of it. Sorry forgot to mention the site http://www.whatwherenhow.com

Thanks, 

Riya 

Edited by riya17nov, 04 February 2014 - 09:51 AM.

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15064 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:11 PM   Best Answer

HI,

Platform and Platform Pro are open source and considered legacy themes, meaning we no support the themes. I highly recommend upgrading to DMS, which is both open source and premium.

#3 riya17nov

riya17nov

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:40 PM

Will it give me same look and feel as what I have in Platform ?? 

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15064 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:14 PM

DMS has a completely different and more professional design. However, if you prefer the look of Platform, you can easily replicate that style with custom CSS.

#5 riya17nov

riya17nov

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:27 PM

i installed and tried it but some how i was not able to manage it. I would prefer if you could just solve my issue with platform. otherwise I am happy with plat form also. 

I getting this error in webmaster tool and searched allot on internet for the solution but none of them working with it. 

#6 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:22 PM

Hi there, unfortunately Platform Pro won't receive any further core updates going forward. However the issue you're seeing seems to be more generic across Wordpress since the last 3.8 updates. It depends what errors are actually showing and what it says is missing etc.

See https://wordpress.or...thumbnails-gone

There are people using hacks to work around this as per the last two links in that thread, but its not something we'd be able to support unfortunately - http://www.accelerat...tructured-data/

#7 riya17nov

riya17nov

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:25 AM

Hi, 

Thanks James for the links, But as mentioned there in the link i am not able to find the <h2><?php the_title(); ?></h2> & <?php the_author(); ?> in the whole theme files. Thats my actual problem. 

Thanks for your support..!!!!

#8 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15064 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:03 PM

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide any more assistance, as we have mentioned Platform is no longer supported.