3 replies to this topic

#1 jenrusfreelance

jenrusfreelance

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:03 PM

Hi there!

For some reason the homepage of my website is displaying with the text over the slider pictures. I am using a Mac and it seems everyone with a PC is not having this same issue.

http://www.rphospita...-3.10.21-PM.png

We are using the PageLines theme so not sure if it can be compatibility with that and Mac? All cache has been cleared and we have done everything we can think of. Any feedback on as to why my homepage is displaying incorrectly is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Cheyenne

#2 Martin Davies

Martin Davies

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 2376 posts
  • LocationManchester, England
  • Framework Version:latest

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:05 AM

So - it looks like you have set the height of the slider but the slide images overlaps the height of the slider so the page content is showing underneath the slider as it should but the image runs underneath. http://d.pr/i/Vsd6

Have you added any custom code to the site? 

#3 jenrusfreelance

jenrusfreelance

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:42 PM

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, we did adjust the CSS code in the slider settings... We were trying to make it smaller in height and width. So, it looks like that may be our problem? I will try to set the slider code back to the original and see what that does. Then that leaves us with a big slider then, which we don't want. Stay tuned.

#4 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 4978 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:33 PM

If you still need help with the slider once you've set the page back to normal, let us know which code you used to make the changes. It could be it was just applied to the wrong container etc.