sschur

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:43 PM

Hi, We're trying to integrate the taboola promoted content ad service (

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

) into our website and are having difficulties. I've pasted the code here:

Essentially they are trying to integrate the code into our site www.thefederalistpapers.org and are having trouble. First determining the correct page in the pagelines code to modify and in addition the taboola tech support guy wrote:

"The header code had no problems, but they would need to instruct you on how to implement the javascript and div, I sent initially, below your share tools without being served through a Pagelines widget. "

Do you have any advice or instructions on how to do this? If this requuires paid support please advise as to cost.

THANK YOU!!

Steve Straub

#2 Simon_P

Simon_P

Messer

• Administrators

• 8388607 posts
  • LocationDevon
  • Framework Version:2.1.1

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:16 PM

Where are you trying to put the code? Whats your page url?

#3 sschur

sschur

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:01 PM

Sorry, my apologies, it's meant to appear on all blog posts! Thanks for the fast response!

#4 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:47 AM

Hi there, if you want it to appear on all blog posts, following the instructions in the paste I would say after adding your code to the header script area in the custom code panel in the DMS control panel.

Go to view a blog page, add the widgetizer section into the template below the sharebar and save. Then go to the wp-admin, widgets and create a custom sidebar.

Inside this sidebar add a text widget, paste in the code example they have to go inside the widget and save. Go back to the blog post and select the sidebar you've placed the text widget in from the drop down menu in the widgetizer section options.

If you don't want to use widgets then PageLines has hooks that can be tapped into to insert content. See -

If you're looking to add the code into a hook at the base of the postloop you could use 'pagelines_inside_bottom_postloop' or 'pagelines_after_postloop'