Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fixed Navbar - displaying two menus

Question

Posted · Report post

I am building a website using DMS and noticed that the Fixed Navbar will display the menu I assigned to it on a computer BUT when I shrink the browser down to view the mobile menu - it does not display the menu I assigned to it. You can see it here: http://54.205.173.165/

4 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi Dave

Do you have a menu setup for just those two links? In the navbar settings you can choose the navbar menu, but then in settings > layout and nav you have the option to set the global menus which include your mobile menu. Do you have something else selected in the drop down in that field?

Posted · Report post

BTW - I don't have any plugins installed. So not a plugin conflict.

Posted · Report post

Wow. Now I feel sheepish -- although geez that is an awkward setup. So I have to set the global settings in Layout & Nav AND also under NavBar? Thanks.

Posted · Report post

Hi Dave, yeah I think the reason behind it was because some people previously requested an option to put a different menu up on the mobile site from the one on the desktop. It is a bit unconnected, I would imagine in a future update that will all go under one panel, I'll suggest it to core.