5 replies to this topic

#1 paul_t

paul_t

• Members

• 157 posts
  • Framework Version:DMS 1.1.6

Posted 19 January 2014 - 07:15 PM

Previously purchased BA Shortcodes and Decker 

Tried to find some info on your site about where these products area now downloadable from and/or upgrades for DMS

Help appreciated

#2 paul_t

paul_t

• Members

• 157 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 01:12 PM

Well that's a month gone an no reply. 

Don't really see the point in having support here if  responses are not forthcoming.

#3 jmad

jmad

Advocate

• Members

• 739 posts
  • LocationCentral Florida
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 22 February 2014 - 05:50 PM

paul_t

Nick has basically abandoned DMS as far as I can tell or at least having his products in the store and supporting in the forum.  You have to actually go to his site to purchase the products http://nickhaskins.co/  also I don't think that you will be notified of updates through the WP updater.  

#4 paul_t

paul_t

• Members

• 157 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:25 AM

Can't see any way to contact him other than to use his forum - for which you have to be a paying customer (again!). 

I managed to find a marketing email from him - so giving that a go.

I'm getting disillusioned with Pagelines - everything I've purchased has either been discontinued or I have to pay for the next version all over again. DMS may be a new product but if someone had told me that Pagelines Framework had only 18 months to live before it was shelved I don't think I'd have paid out a couple of hundred £ for the privilege and more £ on top of that for extensions that appear to have been summarily dropped by developers.

#5 jmad

jmad

Advocate

• Members

• 739 posts
  • LocationCentral Florida
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 23 February 2014 - 05:11 PM

@paul_t

You could try Nick on Twitter.  Also, I think he has free product or two that if you grab then you can get access to the forum.  

DMS is certainly having some growing pains and I haven't been shy about my annoyance with glitches that are still unresolved in the current 1.1..? version.  However,  I see glimmers of hope that they are starting to listen to their customers and put the customer 1st.  I'm expected version 1.2 to have some issues and break a few things in 1.1 but 1.2 is supposed to be built on much more solid and scalable code.  

Hang in there.  If nothing else DMS is a good tool to use to build concept sites. 

#6 paul_t

paul_t

• Members

• 157 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:42 PM

Tried the free product route - no joy

No answers to email.

Have to say this forum appears rather pointless and misleading. 

If it has no purpose can it be closed?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bad Ass Shortcodes