Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

fixed nav bar menu

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi there,

I found how to setup (ba custom css)  bigger size for fixed nav bar menu, also how to change the size of the of the logo and menu text and how to move the menu text to the bottom. 

But - I checked the web site on tablet, the menu is moving to the slider area, and i don't know why . could you pls help me what to change?

the sites is www.myfit.cz

thanx

Roman

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi there, in your dms control panel, settings > background and color. Check to see if you have the supersize bg checked. Without an image uploaded this can cause the error you're seeing as there's no image to resize it holds its size. If checked, uncheck it and save/publish to see if the page goes back to normal. You'll need to flush the cache in settings>advance>flush less/css and in the mobile browser before viewing again.

Posted · Report post

Hi James, thanx for the answer. I did it but it looks same :-( 

Maybe problem is with the size of the nav bar and number of the links there. I try to change size of the font in the nav bar (I had 16 and now with 14 it seems is  fine).  The problem was only if the sites was show on the tablet with orientation - using the width (smaller) size.

I'm using this styling :

.navbar .navline {
margin-top: 30px;
}

.navbar .navline > li > a {
font-size: 14px;
}

Do you think my idea is right?

Roman

Posted · Report post

Hi,

The problem is likely related to your custom CSS, if you remove your custom CSS does the menu still have the same issue ?

If not then it isn't related to DMS, but your custom CSS, where you will likely need to use @media queries to resolve your issue. We do not provide extensive CSS support and provide no support to user created custom CSS.