Photo
Facebook All-in-One

Facebook All in one DMS

Best Answer MrFent , 07 February 2014 - 04:35 AM

I'm sorry but I never got notified about this post when it got moved to the store products forum. Anyway I do not see the facebook all-in-one section on your site.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Frangibson

Frangibson

• Members

• 5 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:32 PM

I have used this to show the Facebook feed on this site:

www.loveitlawns.co.uk

It now seems to be broken as when you view the site on a mobile phone or iPad it spills off the page to the right and you have to scroll horizontally. I have completely deleted it and added again from scratch but I am still having the same issue. I have also deleted and re-added the column it sits in, can you help please and my customer is now getting a little frustrated?

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 4979 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:42 PM

Hi there, I have moved this in to the Store Product forum for you so the author of the product can advise further.

#3 MrFent

MrFent

• Members

• 217 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:35 AM   Best Answer

I'm sorry but I never got notified about this post when it got moved to the store products forum. Anyway I do not see the facebook all-in-one section on your site.

#4 Frangibson

Frangibson

• Members

• 5 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:34 AM

Hi MrFent, I had to remove it from the site and use something else in the end as no-one got back to me, little frustrating as I had to pay for the add on in the first place but my client was not happy so i had to change it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Facebook All-in-One