Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Boxes among text

Question

Posted · Report post

Hello !,

I would like to know if there is any option to set the boxes section among content, I mean:

Text

Boxes

Text

:)

Thanks!

6 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi there,

Unfortunately you wouldn't be able to put a box set in between main page content which is being provided solely by the postloop. What you could do to get that effect is instead of adding the page content via the actual page/postloop section. Leave that blank and add the text inside a contentbox, followed by the boxes, then another contenttbox with the remainder of the text.

The contentbox is a free plugin which adds an additional container in the drag and drop you can enter text/data into. You can download from - https://www.dropbox.com/s/muyy8k5xcjvbvlo/Framework-included-content.zip if you haven't got it already. This zip file contains all the free Pl Framework zips.

Posted · Report post

Thank you for the great idea. I would never thought something like this. I will try it, I hope it works. Thanks for the .ZIP I hadn't realised about the latest contents for framework.

Posted · Report post

Hi there,

Unfortunately you wouldn't be able to put a box set in between main page content which is being provided solely by the postloop. What you could do to get that effect is instead of adding the page content via the actual page/postloop section. Leave that blank and add the text inside a contentbox, followed by the boxes, then another contenttbox with the remainder of the text.

The contentbox is a free plugin which adds an additional container in the drag and drop you can enter text/data into. You can download from - https://www.dropbox.com/s/muyy8k5xcjvbvlo/Framework-included-content.zip if you haven't got it already. This zip file contains all the free Pl Framework zips.

Do you know if I can write in HTML inside de contentbox ?? Thanks

Posted · Report post

Hi there, yes html can go inside a contentbox :-)

Posted · Report post

Hi.  I don't see a ContentBox plugin...only a ContentBox section.  ???

Thank you.

Posted · Report post

Hi there, sorry my bad, you're correct, in the Framework contentbox is a section. It's only DMS which installs everything as a plugin.