Cannot Remove Space On Top Of Textbox

Question

Posted · Report post

I have a text box with 0px 0px in the css settings and yet in chrome it is still not aligned on the top flush with the image on the left.  It looks better in firefox but still I need it to look correct in both. this was never an issue before but now it seems to be happening in the update. Seems to be the space for the title which I do not have and I need to remove the space.

car.png

1 person likes this

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

I would imagine this is either coming from the title container, which you'd need to set to display:none probably or from a margin or padding on the <p> tag. If you have a live link to the site we can look in the source code and advise further for you.

Posted · Report post

This issue seems to be in all TextBoxes without a title. The title is seen in the page as a  <strong>Title stuff </strong>, which doesen't seem to be a problem. The problem is a <br> between the title and the Text Content. It does not have  a class so it can't be removed without removing all the other possble <br>s in that text box. 

TextBox should automatically not show the title or <br> if it is empty or it will hive users headaches.
Do you have a better solution for this? 

Horrible solution:

.textboxclasshere br{display none}
.textboxclasshere br.visible {display:block;}

But I'd rather hack the textbox section or something.

Posted · Report post

So no official progress on this subject yet? I ran in to the same trouble. It really is a pain.

Posted · Report post

still have it, it was never like this before the update.  before the update I would just put 0px 0px and then adjust the default section padding a bit but now that doesnt change anything.  A fix would be great because this is just annoying and you have to either put a title in or move the image down with padding.