keithmagvacom

Advocate

• Members

• 395 posts
  • Framework Version:2.4

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:03 PM

Hi All

Hope everyone had a pleasant holiday. 

I was hoping that someone maybe able to recommend a plugin or a solution for something I'd like to achieve on my site (Framework latest build)

Ideally we want to implement a mosaic wall of images (various sizes) that when you hover your mouse over it becomes a link to a page. I have an come across an alternative theme (cartel) that does exactly what I want, but I would much prefer to stay with pagelines products. 

Can anyone point me towards a plugin or a offer a suggestion as to how I might achieve a similar result.

Thanks in advance. 

Keith

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:20 PM

Hi Keith

The closest thing we have in the PageLines store would be image grid, but this will only open the picture up, no allow you to set a custom link, so you would have to tweak the php to suit.

Otherwise you could look at a third party plugin/script to get this affect

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

These type of plugins will be jquery based, so you could find some might conflict with the core code. It would be a case of finding one you like and trying it out. We'll leave this thread open in case any other users have suggestions or first hand experience on plugins they've used previously :-)

#3 keithmagvacom

keithmagvacom

Advocate

• Members

• 395 posts
  • Framework Version:2.4

Posted 14 January 2014 - 08:47 AM

Thanks James. Was thinking I might need to go the jquery route... Will check these out.

#4 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:36 PM

You're welcome, we'll leave the thread open in case any other users have any suggestions on items they've used in the past which could help.

• keithmagvacom likes this