Photo

PlatformPro and Buddypress Group Forums

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 landshark

landshark

• Members

• 22 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 01:39 AM

I'm in the process of setting up my Buddypress site with PlatformPro. Great work by the way! There is a problem I'm running into that's driving me nuts. It's the layout of group forums. It just looks sloppy when you click on the forums tab. I am not using site wide forums, only in groups, is there a css file (or something) to work with to get the layout of the group forum to look tidy?

#2 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3271 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 07:11 PM

we may have to tidy up the css in an update for you... Can you post a live link or screenshot so we can see what you mean?

#3 davidproffit

davidproffit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:43 AM

Hi I'm having the same problem... The columns in the forum view are all bunching up with no space betwen them at all. I tried moving the sidebar over or resizing the window to see if this 'made room' or made any difference at all, but no. Your help would be appreciated! David

#4 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3271 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:47 AM

right, easy patch if we can get a live link to take a look :)

#5 landshark

landshark

• Members

• 22 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 03:33 PM

Here hope this helps site is still being set up but you will be able to get the idea. http://www.survivalh...ite-help/forum/

#6 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3271 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 05:45 PM

Just updated to fix this problem, and one other installation issue. Check out version 1.1.2 :)

#7 landshark

landshark

• Members

• 22 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 08:53 PM

looks much better. Thank you. You folks provide great support. Money well spent on platformpro.