Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Secondary menu don't work i mobile unit

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi there,

I've noticed that seems to be a bug..

I a page that i'm bouilding on, where I need 2 menus, one main, and one secondary.

The secondary won't work if you're in a mobile unit, when you click on it, nothing really happens.

Is this som kind of known bug or do I have to do something special?

7 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

HI,

Not sure what Menu you're referring to, therefore, can you provide a link to your site please, so we can take a closer look.

Posted · Report post

Unfortunly it isn't online... but it's simple..

I have the static Navbar on the top and opt "Menu 1".. Then I have a second Navbar, but stand-alone on the same page with opt "Menu 2".. That last menu doesen't work in mobile units..

Posted · Report post

So you have the fixed nav at the top, and then a second standard navbar underneath, both with different custom menus inside? When you look at the standard navbar on a mobile you can see it, but it doesn't work? What happens when you click on it, can you see shot us the setup for the mobile layout.

Posted · Report post

Exatcly what I mean, different menus on both ofc, it happens 'nothing' when I click on it.. but the fixed nav does work..

What do u mean with the last thing?

Posted · Report post

He means can you provide screenshots of the menu.

Posted · Report post

Ah, ok, but it's unneccesary i think, it looks just det same as the regular top nav.. but it doesen't work.. it feels like this should be a known bug?

Posted · Report post

Hi there, no its not a known bug, I've replicated the layout on my test site and the second version of the standalone navbar is functioning perfectly. There fore it could be that you have a js conflict on the page or something else causing it, without looking at the live page it's hard to tell. However if you're in chrome you can check in the inspector under the 'console' tab to see if any errors are showing.

Also try removing the fixed nav and then testing on a mobile again to see if that produces different results than when both are on the page, then we can tell if one is conflicting with the other etc.