Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

change nav bar font color?

Question

Posted · Report post

First off, thank you so much for this theme (PlatformPro - newest) - it is amazing! Alright I am a pretty huge newb when it comes to wordpress (newest), this is my first experience with it and so far so good. I have been researching like mad trying to figure everything out on my own but I came into one road block which I couldn't get past. How do you change the font colour of the navigation bar (i.e. the stock grey letters to brown). I know, pathetic, right? I researched and found out how, theoretically, and used Firefox's Firebug to find the line of code I would be customizing. This is that customized line I entered but nothing happened, it stayed grey: #primary-nav ul.sf-menu a, .sf-menu a:visited {color:#784E2A;} color:#784E2A being the new color can someone please tell me where I am going wrong??? here is my page for reference (still in the works!): NOK NOVUMH thanks in advance, -grant

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hello, where are you making change? Are you making it in one of the stylesheets or the CSS rules box in Custom Code?

Posted · Report post

Hello, I was entering that into the CSS rules box in Custom Code.

Posted · Report post

Ditto on font color and size. In the custom code box.

Posted · Report post

I cant get any css to work. The last thing I am going to try and edit the original style sheet, but I shouldn't have to do that.

Posted · Report post

Hey guys sorry for the problems here, we are aware of the superfish css not changing. The next update coming shortly fixes all css issues with hierarchy