Photo
- - - - -

Extra Plugins and Sections?

plugins sections installation dummies sos mildly retarded buddypress store dms troubleshooting

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BeyS

BeyS

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Framework Version:DMS Version 1.1.4

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:24 AM

I have two kinda dumb questions here.  Im a newbie trying to float this project by myself so... yea.

My url is BeyondSalad.com

I am using DMS 1.1.4 and WAS using Wordpress 3.5.1, but am upgrading to 3.8 as we speak.

Activated plugins include: WP Ultimate Recipe Premium, WCK Custom Fields and Post Type Creator, Updraft Plus backup/restore, Soliloquy, Social Media Widget, Piwigo Press and Piwigo Media, Options Framework, Multicons, Membership, Jetpack, DMS Protools 1.4.2., Custom Sidebars, Custom Login 2.0, Cool Carousel PL Section, Article Type, Are You Human, and Amazon Send to Kindle.

Host is iPage.

Question 1:

I was watching a DMS video, and in the background I noticed that there were tons more sections available in the video than what I can see when I enter the store, including sections for buddypress and bbpress.  Does anyone know how to access all of these other sections in the store?  Does anyone know about a DMS-specific buddypress plugin?

Question 2:

When I saw all of these extra plugins, I went searching and found a link to a Framework-Included-Content (

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

).  However, I for whatever reason cannot figure out how to install it.  Would anyone care to lend me a 'How to install framework plugins for dummies' tutorial??  I tried to upload the entire zip with the wordpress plugin installation page, tried to install the individual zip files... I feel like I have 6 thumbs here.....  Ugh.  

If anyone could shed some light on this project, I would be incredibly grateful. 

Thank you,

DanDann

Attached Files

• Gnaueb likes this

#2 BeyS

BeyS

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Framework Version:DMS Version 1.1.4

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:36 AM

Sorry, I've posted this in the wrong section.  I reposted it here: 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

• Gnaueb likes this

#3 Martin Davies

Martin Davies

Advocate

• Members

• 3268 posts
  • LocationManchester, England
  • Framework Version:latest

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:26 PM

I can see you also sent this by email. - please can you refrain from posting support requests in more than one medium or forum. Thanks 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: plugins, sections, installation, dummies, sos, mildly retarded, buddypress, store, dms, troubleshooting